Becoming a parent can be an extremely overwhelming experience. After looking at your baby, you realise that babies need intensive care and soothing products that do not cause any harm to the baby. With the market being flooded with a plethora of baby products, it becomes essential for you to choose the right products for your little one. Even though the baby products seem to be attractive, being aware of the ingredients that are safer for your child’s body assures that you provide your child with the right care. Below, is a list of top 15 baby care products that you can use for ensuring proper care of your child.
- Baby Wipes: Baby wipes are one of the most useful baby care products that help in ensuring clean skin of the baby. Made from delicate materials, they are mostly used for cleaning the baby’s bottom. Not only do these wipes help in maintaining proper hygiene of the baby, but they also prevent any kind of harm to the baby’s sensitive skin.
- Cloth Diapers: Cloth diapers are an effective way of preparing your child for potty training from the initial years. Apart from that, these diapers are made from soft and breathable cloth, allowing the child’s skin to breathe and reducing the chance of rashes that occur due to disposable diapers. Another factor of preferring cloth diapers is that they are cost efficient.
- Organic Laundry Detergent: Plant-based or organic laundry detergents have natural enzymes that do not cause any irritation to the skin of the baby. Since there are no artificial dyes, fragrances, or sulfates, they keep the water’s pH value neutral and provide effective care for your baby.
- Feeding Bottle: Feeding time is the best way of bonding with your baby. Since breastfeeding does not give the father a chance to bond with his baby, the usage of baby-friendly feeding bottles comes into the picture. A feeding bottle which is made from TRITAN, a co-polyester material can be the best and the safest option for your baby.
- Baby Shampoo: A baby shampoo helps in gently cleansing the hair of the baby, without causing any harm to the scalp and hair of the baby. Since a baby shampoo contains mild ingredients, it maintains the moisture of the scalp and prevents it from drying.
- Natural Wood Teethers: While developing their teeth, babies love the calming counter pressure that they get from biting down the teethers. You should choose teethers that are made from natural wood as they are non-toxic and provide an anti-bacterial remedy for the sore gums of the baby.
- Organic Toys: Babies love fidgeting with their toys. A lot of times, they chew their toys which are made from plastic. To prevent any harm to the baby’s health, you should prefer buying organic toys that are made from non-toxic dyes and organic cotton yarn.
- Massage Oil: Massage can help in calming the muscles of the baby and ensure better growth. Choosing the right massage oil which is cold-pressed and has organic ingredients can help in improving the sleep of the baby, better digestion, aiding blood circulation, inducing weight gain, easing the teething pain, and providing strength to the body of the baby.
- Baby Powder: To ensure that the skin of your baby remains unharmed and does not get any form of rashes, you should use a mild baby powder regularly on your baby’s skin. The baby powder helps in absorbing the moisture and reducing the skin-on-skin friction, thus preventing skin rashes.
- Cotton Blanket: A baby spends his/her initial months sleeping, and therefore, it becomes necessary for you to choose the right blanket that ensures a proper and undisturbed sleep for the baby. Since the baby’s skin is sensitive, choosing blankets made from organic cotton can be beneficial for your baby’s skin.
- Diaper Balm: Babies spend a lot of their time wearing diapers. Since the majority of the diapers cause irritation to the skin of the babies, it becomes essential for you to choose an effective and organic diaper balm that reduces the formation of rash on your baby’s bum. It also protects your baby’s skin from all types of irritants like moisture, acids from food, excrement, and other chemicals that are present in their diapers.
- Body Lotion: To ensure that your baby’s body remains soft and plump, you should use body lotions made from organic and natural ingredients. While selecting the body lotion, you should ensure that the lotion is non-toxic, cruelty-free, and leaves a nourishing and relaxing effect on the baby’s skin. It is also essential that the lotion is free of strong fragrances as it can cause irritation to the skin of the baby.
- Soft-Bristle Hair Brush: A Soft-bristled hairbrush is extremely gentle on your baby’s scalp and does not comb the baby’s hair like a regular hairbrush. Since it has soft-bristles, it does not remove the tangles from the baby’s hair but acts as the perfect alternative for grooming your baby’s ultra-fine hair.
- Baby Bath Towels: Bath time is considered to be a fun time for your baby. After you bathe your baby, you should use an extremely soft towel for wiping the water from your baby’s body. A soft towel made from premium material is light, retentive, and dries the baby without being harsh on the baby’s skin.
- Soft Mittens: Mittens play an extremely crucial role in protecting the skin of the baby. Since babies have sharp nails, they can easily scratch their face and arms, and therefore, making them wear soft mittens helps in taking care of their skin from scratches.
Having a baby is exciting. The list of top 15 products mentioned above can help you in easing your way into parenthood. Not only do these products help in keeping your baby healthy, but they also help you in worrying less about the baby. Use all these products for your baby so that you can spend some happy time and create beautiful memories with your baby!